Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to of-fer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your ex-press permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permis-sion)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third partiesYou can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to notuse our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.Dis-abling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Face-book and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
We have a number of partners who promote our service on a suc-cess-only basis (i.e. instead of paying for advertising, we pay them commissions on sales). Cookies are required to allow us to reward these partners and these cookies are usually provided by specialist companies (known as affiliate networks). Neither us, the networks, or the partner advertising or recommending our services are able toidentify you personally. We ask you to support us by allowing these cookies which ultimately help us to offer you the service we do at the price we do. Our affiliate cookies are provided by Affiliate Trac-tion.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser set-tings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn howhere). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large propor-tion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern webs
itesIt may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spy-ware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by au-tomatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- nformation (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, height, weight, age, sex, dietary needs, ex-ercise programs, Body Mass Index (BMI), and PAR Q forms that you provide by completing forms on the Site or Applica-tion, including if you register as a user of the Site or Applica-tion, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any materialvia the Site or Application, or request any information;
- in connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Site or Application;
- ommunications you send to us, for example to report a prob-lem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or Application;
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that wemay, from time to time, run on the Site or Application, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them;
- technical information from your mobile device relating to the service you receive;
- information relating to your real time location; and
- nformation that you post in the form of comments or contribu-tions to discussions.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. How-ever, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We may, from time to time, run referral programmes or similar initia-tives, such as a “Refer a Client” programme, that invite you to pro-vide us with the contact details of someone who is known to you
who may find our products or services to be of interest. We will onlyuse those contact details for the purpose of the relevant initiative (and not for general marketing purposes). Any referral information that you provide will not be made available to other users of the Siteor Application. By providing us with their details, you confirm that you have their permission to do so and you must not provide us with the details of anyone from whom you do not have such permis-sion. We reserve the right to identify you as the person who made the referral in the message that is sent to them.
Uses made of your information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to administer your account, process your orders andto provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to pay-ments and subscriptions you make through the Site or the Ap-plication;
- analyse the use of the Application the Site and, in relation to the Site, the people visiting in order to improve our content andservices including research into our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
- collect your real time location to provide location services re-quested by you in order to allow tagging and to check-in clients, personal trainers or others. This feature will only be made available to you if you chose to opt-in to use it.This in-formation may be shared with third parties for their separate use but you may opt out at any time from allowing further ac-cess by us to your location data in the options menu of the Ap- plication or the settings menu of your mobile device. You can also stop all information collection by uninstalling an Applica-tion. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the Application market place network.
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including receipt of marketing communications such as our periodic newsletter provided you have indicated that you are happy to be contacted for these purposes; and
- allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful re-garding their products and services.
When you visit the Site or access or use any Application, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website fromwhich you have come to the Site or Application and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your device on the internet) and your operating system, which are automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and itis only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site or Application and to collect broad demographic information for ag-gregate use.
In addition to cookies we may use the following similar technologiesin respect of your use of the Site or Applications:
- Web beacons – these are small image files that may be placedby us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site or withinthe body of our newsletters so we or third parties can under-stand which parts of the Site are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
- Application specific tracking
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site and users of the Application (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but thesestatistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the ser-vices we offer through the Site or the Application, processing trans-actions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providingsupport services or in other tasks from time to time. Our agents andcontractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if legally entitled or re-quired to do so (for example if required by law or by a Court order or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cy-ber crime or to protect the Site or Applications or the rights, propertyor personal safety of any person).
The Site and Applications may, from time to time, make chat rooms,message boards, news groups and/or other public forums available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas be-comes public information and you should exercise caution when us-ing these and never disclose your personal information.
We do not offer website services to minors. Our website is for cus-tomers above 18 years of age.
The Site and Applications may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
We offer two payment options:
- 19.Bank Deposit; and
- 20.Credit/debit card paymen
Customers paying by bank deposit must make their payment using electronic transfer and quote their ReLeaf Official order number as the reference for the payment. We will never request your bank de-tails when you are making a bank payment.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifi-able information associated with our users. We have security mea-sures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and al-teration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and en-hanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access topersonal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the in-ternet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site or Application whilst it is in tran-sit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser or the Application when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not ac-cess your personal information.
Data storage and international transfers
Information that you submit via the Site or Application is sent to andstored on secure servers operated by Shopify. By submitting infor-mation via the Site or Application, you agree to this storing, pro-cessing and/or transfer.
In addition, if you use our services while you are outside the UK, your information may be transferred outside the UK in order to pro-vide you with those services.
You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to a copyof all the personal information about you held by us. On request, wewill provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.